Inaugural Oktoberfest Pet Parade
Enjoy a walk and "pet parade" through downtown Edmonds and ending back in the Field for fun, food, vendors and contests.
There will be water and trash receptacles along the route as well as Rotary & community volunteers. Emergency veterinary care and first aid will be provided on site.
Don't forget to enter your dog in one of the contests! Whether it's "Best Costume" or "Smallest" we have a category for you and your furry family member
Schedule of Events
Parade Day Registration Opens at 9:30 am
Registration Fee: $15 for each pet
Parade:10:15 am – 11:30 am
Fee Includes: Goodie bag for each pet
All events start at 700 Main Street
Parade begins at 10:15 am at Frances Anderson Field, 700 Main Street.
Pet Parade will be a nice walk down Main Street to 6th Avenue to Maple Street and back up to 7th Avenue before finishing at the Frances Anderson Center stage for the awards and Oktoberfest.
Please obey all traffic laws and clean up after your pet!
Pet Parade Route
Ample parking is available at Civic Field on 7th Avenue.
- Amazing Trick
- Best Costume
- Prettiest Dog
- Owner/Dog Lookalike
- Face Only a Mother Could Love
- Smallest Dog
- Biggest Dog
- We welcome well-mannered, friendly, non-aggressive dogs & pets
- Leashes are required (no longer than 6’ & no retractable leashes, please)
- Walk will take place rain or shine – no refunds
- Dogs should wear current rabies tag or have proof of vaccination
- Limit 3 dogs per walker
- Scooping is required (bags provided)
- Please stay on the sidewalks