Find out more about tickets and the set up of Virtual Oktoberfest.
This is an event that is created specifically for Edmonds residents and business owners to celebrate our special community, while also raising money for an inclusive playground, Edmonds Waterfront Center and scholarships for local students.
Edmonds Rotary really wants an event that celebrates Edmonds as we all work through COVID-19 and helps everyone feel good about our special community
Saturday, October 3rd 6 pm (tickets on sale until Friday October 2nd)
How much are tickets?
Tickets are $50 per person (with beer/wine option). Event only tickets are $30.
What is included with my ticket?
* Online viewing link to Edmonds Virtual Oktoberfest
* 2 Growlers full of beer OR 2 bottles of wine (or combination of 1 each) (Bring your own Growlers)
* An online program to follow along the event
* Souvenir mood mug
* Special videos from famous (and not-so-famous) guests with facts/figures about beer, wine, cocktails and of course, Edmonds!
Edmonds Oktoberfest Online Program
The program will be a blend of famous celebrities and locals who make Edmonds such a unique community. It will be fun and educational! You’ll learn about beer, wine and cocktails – as well as trivia about Edmonds, its history and institutions!
Our 90-minute program will include appearances from:
- Warren Moon – Former UW Husky & Seahawks QB
- Niles Peacock – Famous Edmonds/Seattle bartender & restauranteur
- Brandi Chastain – Member of 1999 Women’s World Cup Champion
- Roger Brideu – Beermaster & Beer tasting expert
- Shaquil & Shaquem Griffin – Current Seattle Seahawks
- Drew Bledsoe – Former WSU Cougar, Dallas Cowboy/New England Patriots QB (and Washington Wine owner)
- Jeff Boyer – Washington Wine Connoisseur & owner of Jeff Boyer Uncorked
And many more surprises TBA! (Stay tuned).
Just A Few More Questions…
Are tickets available the day of the event?
No, tickets will not be available on the day of the event. If not sold out, tickets will be on sale until October 2nd at Noon. You may purchase tickets online by clicking the “BUY TICKETS” button above.
Where does the money go?
Edmonds Rotary is continuing to raise $25,000 for Mika’s Playground, an inclusive playground that will be built as part of the Civic Park renovation project. In addition, funds will support Edmonds Waterfront Center as well as our local scholarship fund. Since 1976, the Rotary Club of Edmonds has awarded more than 300 scholarships to graduating seniors from Edmonds-Woodway, Meadowdale and Scriber Lake High Schools. The total amount awarded has been over $300,000.
Really? $50 for 2 Growlers or Bottles of Wine and a Mug?
First, remember this is a fund-raising event. Funds are going to help build a new inclusive playground, fund local student scholarships, the new Edmonds Waterfront Center and other worthy projects.
Second, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We promise that someday in the future, you’ll be talking about (and remember) the year we had a virtual Oktoberfest. Don’t you want to be part of it?
But if you still need to know why this is a great deal, here you go: $50 probably doesn’t even get you 10 beers (2 growlers) at any Seattle area bar, plus online guest appearance, hanging out and chatting with neighbors in Zoom, not having to worry your kids, and did we mention you’ll also be drinking for a good cause?